SUPPORT WITH TALAWA
We are looking for experienced people to undertake direct work and support work with children and young people who are placed with foster carers.
The work is varied and includes transportation, evening and weekend activities, individual as well as group work.
We are looking for motivated people who have experience of working with children with challenging behaviour and who are prepared to work evenings, weekends and school holidays.
• At least 1 year paid experience of working with vulnerable children and young people
• Previous experience of objective report writing
• Car driver with valid driving license (preferable)
Candidates will need to have the following:
• Experience of providing support to parents
• Knowledge of child protection legislation
• Previous experience of escorting and supervision children
• Must have or be eligible for an enhanced CRB check
If you are interested in joining Talawa’s team of support workers, then please email us with an up to date CV